Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Tacos
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 red onion, sliced into ½-inch thick rings
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 red or green bell peppers, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
- 8 flour flour tortillas or corn
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken, oil, garlic, cumin, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat.
- Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from grill and chop vegetables and slice chicken. Stir sour cream into vegetables. Serve with warmed tortillas and your favourite taco toppings.
- TIP: To make steak tacos, use sirloin steak and Knorr® Homestyle Stock-Beef instead of chicken and Knorr® Homestyle Stock-Reduced Sodium Chicken.