Grilled Chicken & Vegetable Tacos
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 red onion, sliced into ½-inch thick rings
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 red or green bell peppers, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat sour cream
- 8 flour flour tortillas [or corn]
- Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken, oil, garlic, cumin, cilantro and lime juice in small bowl. Add chicken and vegetables; toss to coat.
- Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Remove from grill and chop vegetables and slice chicken. Stir sour cream into vegetables. Serve with warmed tortillas and your favourite taco toppings.
- TIP: To make steak tacos, use sirloin steak and Knorr® Homestyle Stock-Beef instead of chicken and Knorr® Homestyle Stock-Reduced Sodium Chicken.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.