Fettuccine with Ham & Asparagus
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup cut-up cooked ham
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 cup cooked asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes. Stir in milk and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir Knorr® Pasta Sides™ into saucepan. Return to boil, then reduce heat slightly and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in asparagus and 2 Tbsp. cheese. Let it stand covered for 3 minutes. Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese.