Fettuccine with Ham & Asparagus
Fettuccine With Ham Asparagus says it all except for just how delicious it is. This pasta pork recipe is as rich as it is creamy and can be ready for your family to enjoy in just 25 mins.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||23 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup cut-up cooked ham
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 cup cooked asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook ham, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes. Stir in milk and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir Knorr® Pasta Sides™ into saucepan. Return to boil, then reduce heat slightly and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Remove from heat. Stir in asparagus and 2 Tbsp. cheese. Let it stand covered for 3 minutes. Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese.