Creamy Chicken Alfredo
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||200 %|
|Vitamin C||40 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 3 plum tomatoes or 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups frozen leaf spinach or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked chicken into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cost per recipe: $4.68*
Cost per serving: $1.17*
*Based on average retail prices in national supermarkets.