Caribbean White Beans & Squash
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups butternut squash [or 20 oz. package], peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cube Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1 packet Knorr® Sazon with Coriander and Annatto
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- Heat oil in large deep nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, pepper and garlic, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, except 2 tablespoons cilantro.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered until squash is tender, about 20 minutes .
- Uncover and cook until sauce is slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Stir in remaining cilantro. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.