Sauteed Greens and Beans
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cube Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) chick peas or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch swiss chard, large ribs removed and coarsely chopped
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Stir in onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in chick peas or garbanzos and chard. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chard is tender.