Sauteed Greens and Beans
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) chick peas or garbanzos, rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch swiss chard, large ribs removed and coarsely chopped
- Cook bacon In large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Stir in onion and garlic and cook until softened.
- Stir in tomatoes, water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in chick peas or garbanzos and chard. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chard is tender.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.