Sweet White Beans
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 smoked ham hocks
- 3 cups water
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube*
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar [or light brown sugar]
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Heat oil in medium pot over medium-high heat and cook onion until lightly golden. Add hocks and cook turning occasionally, 3 to 4 minutes. Add water and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in beans, mustard, ginger, sugar and vinegar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes.
- Remove hocks from pot. When cool enough to handle, shred meat from bones and return meat to pot.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.