Black, Pink and Green Bean Salad
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 3 cups water
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) green beans
- 6 slices uncured or low sodium bacon
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) pink beans, rinsed and drained
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Bring water and 1/2 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add green beans and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes; drain. Add to medium bowl.
- Cook bacon in medium skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove from skillet; coarsely chop and add to bowl. Cook onion in fat remaining in skillet over medium heat until softened; add to bowl.
- Crumble the other 1/2 bouillon cube into small bowl and add vinegar. Microwave at HIGH 15 seconds; whisk until dissolved. Whisk in honey and oil. Pour into bowl and add black beans, pink beans and black pepper to taste; toss. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.