Weeknight Spaghetti & Meatballs
Get ready to savor a classic Italian dish with our Weeknight Spaghetti Meatballs. Don't let the "weeknight" fool you—you can enjoy this beef recipe on the weekends, too.
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1 jar tomato & basil flavored pasta sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Combine ground beef, Knorr® Homestyle Stock, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, egg and garlic in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs.
- Bring Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in large saucepan. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, until meatballs start to become firm, about 5 minutes. Turn meatballs gently, then simmer until done, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes. Serve over hot spaghetti and sprinkle, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Look for the names Sirloin, Chuck and Round on packages of extra lean ground beef. These names indicate the ground beef is made from a single cut, not a mix