Crunchy Autumn Chicken Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favorite dressing.
- Lightly roasted walnuts add crunch, flavor and valuable nutritients to this meal-worthy salad.