Crunchy Autumn Chicken Salad
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Knorr® French Onion recipe mix with bread crumbs in shallow bowl and set aside.
- Coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange chicken on baking sheet, then arrange zucchini around chicken. Bake, turning zucchini once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes. Cool chicken slightly, then slice.
- Arrange salad greens on serving platter. Top with chicken and zucchini, then remaining ingredients. Drizzle with your favorite dressing.
- Lightly roasted walnuts add crunch, flavor and valuable nutritients to this meal-worthy salad.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4