- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1 envelope Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (2 lbs.) frozen french fries, prepared according to package directions
- 8 ounces cheese curds [or chopped fresh mozzarella cheese]
- Combine Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix and water in small saucepan with wire whisk. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until gravy is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Toss hot French fries with cheese curds, then top with gravy. Serve immediately.
- When buying frozen French fries, opt for a variety with less than 5% DV sodium and fat on the nutrition facts table.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4