- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1 envelope Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (2 lbs.) frozen french fries, prepared according to package directions
- 8 ounces cheese curds or chopped fresh mozzarella cheese
- Combine Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix and water in small saucepan with wire whisk. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until gravy is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Toss hot French fries with cheese curds, then top with gravy. Serve immediately.
- When buying frozen French fries, opt for a variety with less than 5% DV sodium and fat on the nutrition facts table.