Salsa Surena de Aguacate
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Makes 3 cups
- Preparation Time20 min
- 8 tomatillos, finely chopped
- 1/2 large white onion
- 6 habanero chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cubes
- 2 avocados
- Combine tomatillos, onion, habaneros, cilantro, olive oil and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes in medium bowl. Stir until bouillon is dissolved.
- Just before serving, peel and chop avocados and gently stir into salsa.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.