Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Chili
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time240 min
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 oz. ea.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cook covered on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 8 hours. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and chopped cilantro.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.