Arroz Con Pollo
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||390|
|Total Fat||43 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||30 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time80 min
- 2 tsp. oil
- 3 1/2 lbs. whole chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups long grain rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 packet Knorr® Mi Arroz™ Red Rice Seasoning Mix
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1/2 cup sliced pimiento stuffed olives
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves [or to taste]
- Heat oil in large deep skillet and brown chicken on all sides, in batches if necessary, about 15 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- Cook onion and red pepper in drippings over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, tender lightly golden, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is golden. Stir in water, Knorr® Mi Arroz™ Red Rice Seasoning Mix and bay leaf. Bring to a boil overhigh heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered cook 10 minutes. Stir in olives. Arrange chicken on top of rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 15 minutes.
- Stir in peas. Cook until almost all the water is absorbed* and chicken is thouroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir. Let stand covered 10 minutes. Arrange chicken and rice on serving platter, then sprinkle with parsley.
- *For a drier rice uncover pot and cook an additional 2 or 3 minutes before allowing rice to stand, covered.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2