Skinny Scalloped Potatoes
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 2 lbs. Idaho potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
- Combine Knorr® Leek soup mix, milk, water and thyme.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes in baking dish. Pour 1/3 of leek mixture over potatoes; repeat layers twice ending with leek mixture.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.