Pork Chops with Sweet Potato & Black Bean Rice
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time40 min
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops (about 1 lb.), trimmed of fat
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato [or yam], peeled and cubed
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 can (19 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Season chops, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in deep large nonstick skillet over high heat and brown chops. Remove chops and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with sweet potato, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 8 minutes. Stir in water, rice and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cilantro, then top with chops. Cover and cook until chops are done and rice is tender, about 10 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.