Parma Rosa Tomato Soup
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 can (19 oz.) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 package Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added tomato sauce
- Melt Spread in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook tomatoes, stirring occasionally, until most of the juice is thickened slightly, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in milks and Knorr® Parma Rosa sauce mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, until thickened, about about 4 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and heat through.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.