Chunky Beef ‘N Vegetable Fettuccine
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef
- 2 large carrots, finely chopped
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 package (8 oz.) mushroom, finely chopped
- 3 large cloves garlic
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 cans (19 oz. ea.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. whole wheat fettuccine, cooked according to package directions, reserving ½ cup pasta water
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Preheat large nonstick saucepot over medium-high heat and cook ground beef, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring frequently and breaking up beef, until beef is browned. Stir in garlic and season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in Knorr® Onion Recipe Soup Mix, tomatoes and reserved pasta water. Bring to a boil and simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in basil.
- Toss with hot fettuccine. Sprinkle, if desired, with shredded Parmesan cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.