Toasted Rice with Peas & Pine Nuts
- Recipe Serves12
- Preparation Time5 min
- Cooking Time23 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large saucepot over medium heat and cook onion with garlic, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in rice, Knorr® Chicken Bouillon and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes. Stir in peas and cook until rice is tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in pine nuts and season, if desired, with black pepper.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.