Roasted Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time45 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 zucchini
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Blend Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken with olive oil and rosemary in small bowl. Toss mixture with remaining ingredients in 13 x 9-inch shallow roasting pan or dish.
- Roast uncovered 45 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter. Mash garlic, then stir into vegetable mixture. Top chicken with vegetables, then drizzle with juices in pan.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.