Lemon Chicken Parmesan Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||18 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time12 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 3-in. pieces and pounded thin
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, PLUS 1 tsp., divided
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and chopped
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and 2 Tbsp flour. Melt Margarine over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tsp flour and cook, stirring constantly, until flour is toasted, about 1 minute (pan will be dry). Reduce heat to medium and stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
- Serve chicken over prepared Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Parmesan and sprinkle with capers.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.