Indian-Style Tandoori Chicken and Noodles
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||13 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||80 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp. ground chili powder, divided
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 1 teaspoon. olive oil and sprinkle with ¾ teaspoon chili pepper. Blend remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.