Caramelized Onion & Carrot Soup
This Caramelized Onion & Carrot Soup will surely hit the spot. Fresh carrots, onions and balsamic vinegar make this soup recipe one you'll want whenever you have a craving for soup.
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 7 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 2 lbs. carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika (optional)
- Heat Spread in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring frequently, until onion is deep golden brown, about 10 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cook until absorbed, about 1 minute.
- Add water, Knorr® Homestyle Stock – Vegetable, carrots and paprika. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until carrots are tender, about 20 minutes. Process, in batches if necessary, in blender or food processor until smooth.