Creamy Enchiladas Verdes
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||460|
|Total Fat||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time30 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 2 cups cooked chicken (about 8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded manchego cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 cups salsa verde, pureed until smooth
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl; set aside.
- Bring salsa to a simmer in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Whisk in remaining 3/4 cup Mayonnaise and Bouillon. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Heat oil in another 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, turning once, 1 minute or until heated through but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Dip tortillas in remaining sauce, then fill each with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped red onion.