Creamy Enchiladas Verdes
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||460|
|Total Fat||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time30 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 2 cups cooked chicken (about 8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded manchego cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 cups salsa verde, pureed until smooth
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon [or salt] (optional)
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl; set aside.
- Bring salsa to a simmer in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Whisk in remaining 3/4 cup Mayonnaise and Bouillon. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Heat oil in another 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, turning once, 1 minute or until heated through but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Dip tortillas in remaining sauce, then fill each with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped red onion.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.5
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4