Potato Poblano Enchiladas
|Serving Size 3 enchiladas|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||410|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||70 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Vitamin A||80 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 jar (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup salsa verde
- 2 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 medium poblano peppers, roasted*, peeled and cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine sauce with salsa verde in medium bowl; set aside. Spread 1/2 of the alfredo mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine potatoes, 1 cup cheese and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in another medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 15 seconds or until softened. Remove to paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
- Evenly divide mashed potato mixture onto tortillas, then top with poblano peppers; roll up. Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and lightly golden.
- *To roast peppers, grill peppers, or broil in a broiler pan lined with aluminum foil, about 10 minutes or until blackened on all sides, turning occasionally. Wrap in foil and let cool; set aside.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4