Chipotle Chicken Enchiladas
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||400|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time25 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 1 jar (15 oz.) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine sauce, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, water, chipotle peppers and cilantro in medium bowl. Evenly spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Combine chicken, 1/2 cup sauce mixture and 1 cup cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 3 tortillas, turning once, 15 seconds or until softened. Remove to paper-towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining Spread and tortillas.
- Evenly divide chicken mixture onto tortillas and roll up. Arrange enchiladas in prepared baking dish with seam side down, then top with remaining sauce mixture and cheese. Bake 25 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and cheese is golden. Garnish, if desired, with chopped red onion and cilantro.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.4