Super Moist Roasted Turkey
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||470|
|Total Fat||52 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time180 min
- Stand Time20 min
- 10 lbs. fresh whole turkey [or frozen whole turkey, thawed]
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 large shallot [or onion], chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 envelope Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix, prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove giblets from turkey cavities and rinse turkey inside and out; pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, shallot and herbs in medium bowl; set aside. Starting at neck opening, gently loosen skin on turkey and evenly spread 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture under skin. Tie legs together with kitchen string.
- Arrange turkey, breast side up, in large shallow roasting pan with rack; rub remaining mayonnaise mixture over outside of turkey. Tent with heavy-duty aluminum foil and roast for 1 hour. Decrease oven to 350° and roast turkey 1-1/2 hours. Remove foil and continue roasting, about 30 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices, until thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 165°and skin is browned and crispy. Let stand covered loosely with foil 20 minutes before carving. Serve with hot, prepared Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix .
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 tsp. dried rosemary, sage and/or thyme, crushed.
- Cost per recipe*: $23.17. Cost per serving*: $2.89. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.4
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4