Country-style Turkey Pot Pie
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- TURKEY FILLING:
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 large carrot, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (optional)
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- For Biscuits, in large bowl, blend flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in Country Crock® Spread until mixture is size of coarse crumbs. Gradually drizzle in buttermilk, then stir until just moistened; set aside.
- For Turkey Filling, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt Spread over medium-high heat and cook carrots, celery and onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in water, milk, Gravy Mix and cranberry sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes. Stir in turkey and heat through. Spoon into 2-quart casserole. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls on turkey filling. Bake 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.