Honduran Chicken Skewers
with Real Mayonnaise
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||36 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Marinate for30 min
- Cooking Time6 min
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tighly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- Process olive oil, onion, cilantro, chipotle, Bouillon, sugar and garlic in blender or food processor until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon and combine with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Thread chicken on 8 skewers, then arrange in large nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Serve with refrigerated dipping sauce.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.