Chicken with Peanut Tomatillo Sauce
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups salsa verde
- Mash Bouillon Cube and 1 tablespoon olive oil with a fork in small glass bowl or measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until bouillon is softened; stir until smooth. Rub mixture evenly over chicken.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Add onion and garlic and cook in same skillet stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add peanut butter and salsa verde and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and heat through, turning once. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.1
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6