Simple Eggs Benedict
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||310|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||49 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
- Recipe Serves2
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time5 min
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 Tbsp. drained, finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh oregano leaves [or fresh basil leaves ] (optional)
- 4 slices (1-inch thick) French bread [or Italian bread], lightly toasted
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 4 eggs, poached and kept warm
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto (optional)
- Prepare Sauce Mix according to package directions. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and oregano; keep warm.
- Lightly spread toasted bread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and arrange 2 pieces bread on each plate to serve. Top bread slices with eggs and prosciutto, then top as desired with hollandaise sauce.
- TIP: For "Romantic Eggs Benedict", cut bread into heart shapes before toasting.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.