Hearty Chipotle Chili
|Serving Size 6 servings|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||60 %|
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook ground beef, onion, red pepper and garlic in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.28 Cost per serving*: $1.21 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.