Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Risotto Balls
- Makes 25 balls
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli according to package directions. Evenly spread on baking sheet and cool slightly. Stir in bacon and cheddar cheese; shape into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Arrange flour, eggs and bread crumbs into 3 separate shallow dishes. Gently coat risotto balls in flour, egg, then bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook risotto balls, in batches, turning frequently, until golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Serve, if desired, with Cheddar Cheese Dipping Sauce*.
- *Cheddar Cheese Dipping Sauce, microwave 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Hellman's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and 1/4 cup sour cream in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH, 30 seconds; stir untill smooth.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.6
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!4.9
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4.2
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.4
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.6