Smokey California Chicken Skillet
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||26 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Smokehouse Bacon flavor Parmesan
- 1/2 avocado, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Combine oil with garlic in medium bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat. Top chicken with cheese, then cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Smokehouse Bacon flavor Parmesan according to package directions.
- Arrange hot Pasta on serving platter, then top with sliced chicken, avocado and tomatoes.