Spicy Ginger Chicken & Vegetables
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||5 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber||12 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger [or 1/2 tsp. ground ginger]
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili
- 3 ounces snow peas, halved (about 1 cup)
- 1 can (240 mL.) water chestnuts, drained
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and oil in medium bowl, then toss with chicken.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is almost done, about 4 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions in 3-quart saucepan, stirring in snow peas, chicken and water chestnuts during the last 3 minutes of cook time. Continue cooking until pasta is tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.