Easy Pad Thai
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||14 %|
|Saturated Fat||8 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time5 min
- Marinate for5 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce [or Asian chili sauce]
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili
- 1 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Combine shrimp, sriracha sauce, soy sauce, oil and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover and marinate 5 minutes. Cook shrimp in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, turning once, until shrimp are almost pink, about 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Sides™ - Thai Sweet Chili according to package directions. During the last 2 minutes of cook time, stir in peanut butter and shrimp, then pour egg over Pasta. Reduce heat to low and cook covered until egg is set and shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions, peanuts and/or bean sprouts.
- TIP: Use 1 lb. cut-up chicken instead of shrimp. Be sure to cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.