Smokey Chipotle Chili Pasta
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||22 %|
|Saturated Fat||30 %|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber||28 %|
|Vitamin A||20 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook ground beef, chili powder and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is done and tomatoes are tender, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa according to package directions.
- Pour chili into 2-quart baking dish, then arrange hot Pasta around inside edge. Bake 5 minutes or until bubbling.
- Top with you favorite chili toppings such as sour cream, cheddar cheese and/or tortilla chips.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2