Chipotle-Salsa Pork Tenderloin
Our Chipotle-Salsa Pork Tenderloin is a must-have pork recipe for your cookbook. Chipotle Rosa sauce is delicately mixed with pasta, pork and salsa for an absolutely irresistible, and exotic taste.
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||15 %|
|Saturated Fat||15 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber||8 %|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa
- Rub pork with oil, then season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill or broil, turning frequently, until pork is cooked to 145°, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, lime juice and cilantro in small bowl, set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Chipotle Rosa according to package directions, stirring in 1/2 cup salsa at end of cook time until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Arrange hot Pasta on serving platter, then top with sliced pork and 1/2 cup salsa. Serve remaining salsa on the side.
- TIP: Try mixing 1 crumbled Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube with oil, then rub on pork.