- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time20 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 5 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 sprigs epazote
- 2 serrano chili peppers, chopped
- 1 cup chorizo sausage, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1 lb. black beans, cooked
- 6 cups water
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 7 minutes. Add tomatoes, epazote sprigs, chopped serran, chorizo and 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in bacon and cook 1 minute; set aside.
- Bring beans and water to a slow boil in 6-quart saucepot over medium heat. Stir in reserved vegetable mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish, if desired, with cilantro and/or panela cheese.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.