Grilled Fruit & Cucumber Salsa
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- Chill Time60 min
- 5 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle pepper
- 3 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- 4 slices watermelon, 1-inch thick (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 medium peach, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/3 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Combine 2 teaspoon oil, ground chipotle and 1 teaspoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in small bowl. Brush watermelon and peaches on both sides. Grill, turning once, until evenly charred on both sides, about 3 minutes. Reserve and let cool. Remove watermelon rind and roughly chop watermelon and peaches.
- Pulse cucumber, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, watermelon, peaches and remaining oil in food processor until chunky. Transfer to medium bowl; stir in lime juice. Cover and chill about 1 hour. Season with remaining 2 teaspoons Bouillon.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.