- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup small cubes mozzarella cheese(about 2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 3 minutes.
- Stir in onion and tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken to skillet and stir until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about about 3 minutes. Arrange chicken on serving platter.
- Stir in cheese and basil and cook until cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute. Serve sauce over chicken.