- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time10 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup small cubes mozzarella cheese(about 2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 3 minutes.
- Stir in onion and tomato and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken to skillet and stir until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about about 3 minutes. Arrange chicken on serving platter.
- Stir in cheese and basil and cook until cheese begins to melt, about 1 minute. Serve sauce over chicken.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2