Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time25 min
- 3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups leftover cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook onion in Country Crock® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add vegetables and turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in prepared Gravy and cranberries.
- Evenly spread vegetable mixture into 8-inch baking dish, then top with mashed potatoes. Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve, if desired, with additional Gravy.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.5
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!5
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.4
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.4.2