Aztec Chicken Soup
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium Spanish onion, chopped
- 6 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Heat oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook corn, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 7 minutes. Stir in zucchini and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until Stock melts. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in cornmeal. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken; heat through. Just before serving, stir in cilantro and lime juice. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheese, toasted sliced almonds and hot pepper sauce.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.