Aztec Chicken Soup
- Recipe Serves8
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium Spanish onion, chopped
- 6 cups water
- 2 tubs Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 2 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- Heat oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat and cook corn, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 7 minutes. Stir in zucchini and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until Stock melts. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in cornmeal. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken; heat through. Just before serving, stir in cilantro and lime juice. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheese, toasted sliced almonds and hot pepper sauce.