- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1 cup carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Combine chicken with cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl; toss to coat.
- Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor according to package directions, adding carrots to saucepan at the beginning. Stir in chicken and cheese during the last 2 minutes of cook time.
- Top, if desired, with crumbled blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.