Knorr Chicken Bouillon Mashed Potatoes
- Recipe Serves6
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream [or Mexican crema]
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are very tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepot. Add Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, Spread and mash. Stir in sour cream.
- SUBSTITUTION: Use 2 Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube instead of granulated bouillon.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Beef Flavor or Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken Flavor cubes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.