Creamy Chicken, Green Bean & Rice Skillet
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup regular rice or converted rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 1 box (9 oz.) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 package (3 oz.) Neufchatel cheese1/3 less fat cream cheese
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3 minutes. Add rice and cook, stirring frequently, until coated, about 1 minute. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken until Stock is melted. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook covered 15 minutes. Stir in green beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until beans are crisp-tender and rice is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and cream cheese. Cover and let stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.