- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, (onion, red bell pepper, carrot, asparagus and /or broccoli florets)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- Cook fettuccine in lightly salted water according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
- Heat oil in deep 12-inch skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasta water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable and simmer just until Stock is melted, about 3 minutes. Add fettuccine and toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese and basil.