- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time15 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 cups assorted vegetables, (onion, red bell pepper, carrot, asparagus and /or broccoli florets)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves
- Cook fettuccine in lightly salted water according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
- Heat oil in deep 12-inch skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasta water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable and simmer just until Stock is melted, about 3 minutes. Add fettuccine and toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.