Spring Pea Soup
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||70 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time15 min
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 2 medium leeks, finely chopped (white part only)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lowfat sour cream
- Melt Spread in medium saucepan over medium heat and cook leeks, stirring frequently, until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in green peas and cook about until peas are tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in mint.
- Process soup in blender in 2 batches until smooth. Serve hot or chilled. Garnish with sour cream and, if desired, chopped chives.