- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time20 min
- 3 tsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. five-spice powder
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 4 ounces firm tofu, cut into narrow strips
- 1 small bok choy, cut crosswise into thin strips (keep stems and leaves separate)
- 2 medium carrot
- 4 ounces wide rice noodles, ( 1/4 to 1/2-inch wide), prepared according to package directions
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook onion with five-spice powder, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable until Stock melts. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, about 3 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook tofu, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 4 minutes. Remove tofu from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil into same skillet over medium-high heat and cook bok choy stems with carrots, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in bok choy leaves and cook, stirring occasionally, about 1 minute. Stir in noodles.
- Evenly divide soup into 4 bowls, then top with tofu and vegetables. Serve, if desired, with cilantro, green onions, bean sprouts and/or lime wedges.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.4.1
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!0
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.0
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.5
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.3.7