Chicken Cheddar Broccoli Rice Skillet
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time30 min
- 2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup regular rice [or converted rice]
- 2 cups water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook onion, stirring frequently, until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in rice and cook until coated, about 1 minute. Add water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook covered, 15 minutes. Stir in broccoli, and cook, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender and rice is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup cheese and sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, cover and let stand until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.