Lentil & Pasta Stew
- Recipe Serves4
- Preparation Time10 min
- Cooking Time35 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 can (10.5 oz.) tomato sauce
- 5 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, divided
- Heat oil in 4-quart saucepot over medium heat and cook carrots with celery, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in lentils and cook until golden, about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in tomato sauce, 4 cups water and 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until lentils are almost done, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni, remaining 1 tablespoon Bouillon and remaining 1 cup water. Simmer covered until lentils and macaroni are tender, about 15 minutes.
Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Decadently creamy Knorr® Pasta SidesTM Alfredo becomes a delicious meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, plump cherry tomatoes and vibrant fresh spinach. This simple shrimp alfredo recipe is one everyone will love.
Smokey Mac & Cheese Pasta
Mac & cheese with chicken and veggies is an easy dinner for any night of the week. A little bacon makes this cheesy pasta recipe extra rich and savory. Cook Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Chicken Flavor in the same pan used for the bacon to get the best flavor!
Cheesy Chicken Monterey
A bed of rice looks even more appetizing when topped with chicken and shredded cheese—this easy Chicken Monterey recipe is a great way to turn Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor into a fantastic meal.
ASIAGO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH TOMATO & BASIL
A quick & easy chicken dish made even more irresistible thanks to a fresh tomato and basil garnish.
SOUTHWESTERN TACO SALAD
Forget the big salad bowl! Wow your table by serving this taco salad in restaurant-style tortilla bowls. Serve it as a starter or as a main dish—it’s memorably delicious either way.